Migrant workers registration for covid-19 vaccination
Important to know
The following is important to be aware of beforehand:
- The decision to be vaccinated is your personal choice. Your employer is not allowed to know whether you want to be vaccinated (or not), or whether you have been vaccinated.
- You can find more information about the corona vaccination here.
This is general information in English, Bulgarian, German, Polish, Romanian and other languages.
- Please do ask a colleague, friend or your employer for help if you do not understand the information. Again: the ultimate decision to be vaccinated is your personal choice. Neither your employer nor anyone else can force you to be vaccinated.
Which vaccine will I get?
You will receive either the Janssen vaccine or a mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna). You will only need one single dose of the Janssen vaccine. Two separate doses are required for a mRNA vaccine, which should be approximately 4 weeks apart.
You can indicate which vaccine you would like to have via this form: the Janssen vaccine or a mRNA vaccine. We will arrange the appointment for the 1st vaccination. You will be sent the appointment via email. We will organise the appointment for the second dose of a mRNA vaccine when you attend your first appointment. You can also use this form to indicate whether we need to arrange transport via the employer or employment agency. This transport will apply to the first vaccination appointment.
The vaccination can be done during the following weekends: 24th and 25th July, 31st July and 1st August, 7th and 8th August. Please read the information below on how to make a vaccination appointment.
Click here for more information about the vaccines: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/dutch-vaccination-programme/types-of-vaccine-and-side-effects
More information about vaccinations can be found under The Janssen corona vaccine | Vaccination against the coronavirus | Rijksoverheid.nl (Information in Dutch)
You can find more information about the health statement here:
Information about the health screening form for coronavirus vaccinations (translations) | Publication | Government.nl
How can you make a vaccination appointment?
There are three different ways of making a vaccination appointment:
- You can make an appointment via the website www.ggdhvb.nl/am
- Fill in the form on this website.
- You will receive an email with the appointment for the vaccination.
- This email will include an attachment with questions about your health. Print this off, fill it in and bring it along to your vaccination appointment.
- Come to the vaccination location on the indicated day and within the timeslot given. The vaccine will be ready for you. If you need to cancel your vaccination, please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email in either Dutch or English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make a corona vaccination appointment via the regular route:
- You can make an appointment online if you have a DigiD: www.coronavaccinatie-afspraak.nl
- If you speak Dutch or English, you can make an appointment during office hours by calling (+31) (0)800 7070
Should you have any further questions, please send an email in either Dutch or English to: email@example.com